Monday, August 9, 2010

The move

    Tomorrow is Chris and Karla's move. All their furniture and belongings have been in our garage and house for the last month.  It is going to be a sad day for me. The beginning for them, the end for me.  He now has his own home and it will be filled with their furniture and personal stuff.  Both of our children are now married. How do you make time stop. This means we are getting older and everyone around us too.
   Harley will be two, Aug. 15th. I  can't believe how fast she has grown.  She is defiantly Nana and Papa's girl. I think she has Papa wrapped around her finger. Steve never runs empty on M&M's for her. She is going to be a great big sister. ( I hope she shares her Nana and Papa).
   Casey is ready to deliver, but told her to wait 4 more week for a healthy baby. She is taking 3 classes this fall.  So proud of her. I know she can do it. We are here for her any help she needs. Love my family

No comments:

Post a Comment