Friday, September 24, 2010

Raelyn is here!

So, Sept 21, 2010 Casey had contraction all day, but didn't think anything of it. Casey calls me at work asking what she should do. I told her she is not suppose to go into labor. Casey still didn't think she was in labor. I told her to call her Dr. and see what he says, She finally went to the hospital at 5 pm. Casey has been in labor for 3 days. Raelyn was born c-section at 8:30 pm. 6 lbs 9 oz 19 3/4 inches long. Chris and I were able to go into the OR.  This was a wonderful experience to see Raelyn born. Papa was able to stay home and take care of Harley. She was in heaven with her Papa. Momma and baby are home now. Casey is still recovering and Raelyn needs to gain some weight. Dr. said she is losing weight. All she wants to do is sleep right now She is 3 weeks early.
Everyone else is good. Chris should be on his way home now.  Should not be long now.

1 comment:

  1. Well that didn't take you long to get a picture of Raelyn up. She is so cute! I wish I was there to meet her!

    ReplyDelete